Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Picture Day Outfits

Dressing It Up

This outfit is the most formal of the three, it's very eye catching and trendy. A black bandage skirt is a great basic for your wardrobe and also is very figure flattering. For the top I chose a button up denim shirt that is over sized and would look great if you made a knot with it in the front. As for shoes I chose some great nude high heels that will make your legs look super long while adding height.
High Waist Pull On Skirt - Garage

Playing It Down

For the second look, I decided to go for a more casual outfit, that will still look good in your yearbook photo. A white distressed sweater is a unique piece and is going to be a big trend for the Fall and Winter of 2013, plus it will look good in your photo because it's more basic and simple. For the bottoms, I chose some black basic leggings that will look good if you still take class photos or group photos at your school. To complete the look, I chose some off brown, lace up combat boots that are very cute and fashionable.
Josie Laddered Tape Yarn Jumper

Falling In Love With Fall

This outfit is very fall inspired and reminds me of all the pictures on tumblr with pumpkins and hot chocolate. I started off with a basic white tank top, then layered a light brown knit cardigan with a cute purple infinity scarf over it. Then I added a pair of basic staple skinny jeans that are tucked into a pair of grey combat lace up boots. For accessories I chose a black tote bag that will hold all you textbooks and will hold a hair brush so that you can quickly fix your hair before you get your picture taken.

TUX INSERT DENIM SKINNY PANTSWomens BrashWomen's Tanner Lace-Up Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment