Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

3 Ways To Wear: The Basic Sweatshirt

Way One

The first outfit is very girly and perfect for the fall time. I chose a white basic sweatshirt that is super comfy and plain, then layered a graphic black scarf on top of it. For the bottom, I chose a pair of Tiffany blue jeans that are very figure flattering. To finish the look I added a pair of grey combat boots that are a big trend for this season.
Girls Open Neck Popover TopLightweight Cross and Hearts Eternity Scarf - GarageHEAVY WASH COLORED SKINNY DENIMWomens BrashWomen's Tanner Lace-Up Boot

Way Two

For the second outfit, I decided to go for a more comfy and casual outfit. I began with a basic purple sweatshirt, then layered a grey denim vest over it, that will add av unique touch to this casual look. Next I added a pair of basic black leggings and to finish the look I chose some short brown Uggs.
Girls Open Neck Popover TopAmericana Skull Back Vest CHOCOLATE

Way Three

This final look is very Bethany Mota inspired. A black basic sweatshirt tucked into a Tiffany blue skater skirt which is a very popular trend for this season. Next I chose some white high tops that are a great staple for your wardrobe.
Girls Open Neck Popover TopConverse All Star Hi - Men's - Off-White / White

No comments:

Post a Comment