Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

3 Ways To Wear: A Basic Black Tank Top



Look One

This outfit is a great one for school or for hanging out with friends. I started off with the basic tank top, then layered a brown leather jacket on top so that this outfit will be school appropriate. For the jeans, I chose a pair of light wash denim skinny jeans and for shoes I picked a basic pair of black combat boots.
Slim Fit Tank - GarageClea Lace Up Boots

Look Two

The second outfit is the most formal of the three. I started with a basic black tank top, then added a cropped, light wash, denim jacket over it so you can stay warm. For the bottoms, I chose a hot pink, crochet skirt and for shoes I chose a pair of basic white high tops that will dress down the outfit.
Slim Fit Tank - GarageLace Circle SkirtPowder%20Wash%20Cropped%20JacketConverse All Star Hi - Men's - Off-White / White

Look Three

For this third and final outfit, I decided to make a more comfy outfit that you can lounge around in at home or wear to school on lazy days. I layered an over sized white flyaway over the basic black tank top, with a printed pink, infinity scarf. I chose to add some grey leggings to the look and a pair of brown ugg boots.
Slim Fit Tank - GarageLightweight Skull Scarf - GarageGRG Super Soft Legging - GarageCHOCOLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment