Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Back To Class

Monday

This outfit is very colourful and eye catching. I began with a basic white tank top, then layered a patterned coloured vest on top of it. This makes the outfit seem more put together and bright. Then I added a pair of magenta pink jeans that are super girly and flattering. As for shoes, I chose some basic black flats that are comfortable to walk around in.

HEAVY WASHED COLOR SKINNYBlack (Black) Black Leather-Look Twist Toe Pumps  | 280285001 | New Look

Tuesday

Tuesday's outfit is very trendy and cute, it would be great for going to school in & hanging out with friends after school. I paired a white & denim shirt with a pair of staple black jeans. To finish the look off I added a pair of cute brown combat boots.

Denim Fray BlouseCOLORED DENIM

Wednesday

Today's outfit looks very unique and would be great for a day when you want to be alittle more dressy. I began with a off shoulder, light pink shirt that is very feminine and unique. Then, I added some white distressed jeans that are a great staple for your wardrobe. To finish it off I added some studded, black combat boots.

Gypsy Flow BlouseLACE UP MILITARY BOOT WITH STUDS

Thursday

This outfit is more on the comfortable side, which is great for a day with a test or a day when you don't wanna get out of bed. I began with a sleeve cutout, studded, high low shirt that is very unique and fashionable. Next, I added a pair of basic black leggings and for shoes I chose some comfy brown moccasins.

Bullet Stud BlouseDAKOTA

Friday

This last outfit would be perfect for one of the last few warm days in the fall. A denim, black chiffon top is a very popular trend for this year. Added to that are some coloured jeans that will accent the top perfectly. To complete the look I added some basic white high tops that are great for walking around in.

Dream Ballad BlouseCinnamon Stick Jegging - GarageConverse All Star Hi - Men's - Off-White / White

No comments:

Post a Comment