Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

3 Ways To Wear A Pair Of Printed Leggings

Please note, I am posting this ahead of time because i'm moving and will not have Internet service for a few days. Better sooner than later right?

Way One

The first way to wear a pair of patterned leggings is to wear it with neutral colours. I began with a pair of patterned leggings, then added a white basic tank top on the top. Over that I layered an over sized denim shirt, and as for shoes I chose some trendy, brown, combat boots.
Houndstooth Leggings - GarageWomens BrashWomen's Tanner Lace-Up Boot

Way Two

The second way to wear patterned leggings has more of a girly and bright outfit. After beginning with a pair of patterned leggings, I added an over sized pink sweatshirt that will keep you warm during this fall. On top of that I layered a white infinity scarf and as for shoes I chose some black bow flats.
Houndstooth Leggings - GarageKatherine Oversized JumperLight Knit Eternity Scarf - GarageBLACK

Way Three

The third and final way to wear the patterned pair of leggings is very edgy and fashionable. For the top I chose a graphic grey tee with a brown leather jacket layered over it. To complete the look I chose some black, lace up combat boots that are very trendy.
Destination%20TeeHoundstooth Leggings - GarageWomens BrashWomen's Tanner Lace-Up Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment