Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Back To Class

Monday

This outfit is great for a day when you wish you could sleep for a few more hours, but instead you have to go to school. I started the look with a owl sweatshirt that is super cozy. Then I added a pair of white basic, distressed jeans that are a great staple for any wardrobe. For shoes, I chose some brown boots that lace up.
Navy (Blue) Teens Grey Clever Owl Fluffy Twist Jumper  | 279592641 | New Look

Tuesday

Tuesday's outfit is very colourful and loud, reminds me of summer. A pair of ombre, high waisted, studded shorts with a pair of black basic sandals. Added to that is a cold shoulder, button up, pink shirt that is a great staple because it can be worn in many different ways.
Double Dip Cutoff Shorts Imogen Chiffon Open Shoulder BlouseSANDAL CRISS-CROSS STRAP

Wednesday

This outfit is very girly and flirty while still being casual. A off shoulder, light pink shirt is a very girly piece. Added to that are a pair of ripped, high waisted denim shorts that look very unique. For the shoes I chose some basic black converse so that the outfit will stay girly and cute while not over doing it.
Rhian Studded Bleached Denim HotpantsGypsy Flow BlouseCLASSIC LACE UP TOE CAP

Thursday

This outfit is very fashion forward and would be great for school or a date. A white, shoulder studded peplum top is a great versatile piece. For bottoms, I chose some acid wash denim jeans, to finish the look I added some black lace up heels.
Bea%20Peplum%20TankMonica Acid Wash Super Skinny Jeans

Friday

For Friday's outfit, I decided to have an outfit that you can go to school in and then possibly go shopping with friends after school in. I began with a cross, studded grey sweatshirt that is very unique and eye catching. Along with that, I chose some high waisted, light wash distressed denim shorts. As for shoes, I picked some braided, black gladiator sandals.
Total Wreck Denim ShortsGLAD STYLE W/BEADS

No comments:

Post a Comment