Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Back To Class

Monday

This week's first outfit is perfect for school and even for hanging outside on a fall day. I paired some light wash, distressed jeans with a lace shoulder top and a nice pair of brown riding boots, perfect for the fall time.
Solstice Jegging - Garage

 

Tuesday

This second outfit is perfect to go to school in and can keep you warm when it gets colder at night. Tuesday's outfit is very edgy yet casual at the same time. I paired some distressed denim jeans with a loose, lace detailed tank top and over that a leather jacket.


Faux Leather Bomber Jacket - Garage

Wednesday

This outfit is perfect for a typical day at school. I started Wednesday's outfit off with some mint coloured jeans, then I added a grey speckled shirt and some basic black converse.
Fresh Mint Jegging  - GarageWomens AirwalkWomen's Kicks Low Sneaker


Thursday

This outfit is a very simple, yet girly one. I started it off with a pair of light wash, distressed jeans, then I added a simple, pink, peplum tee. I completed the look with a studded black tote bag that would be great for carrying your school books.

Friday

The final look in this week's Back To Class is very casual and cute.
I started this outfit off with a pair of medium wash jeans, then I added a pink, sweatshirt and printed, black and white scarf for the top. I finished the look off with some basic black combat boots.
Butterfly Eternity Scarf - Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment