Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Back To Class

Monday

This outfit is more on the casual side, while still being fashionable. A pair of light wash denim jeans are a great staple for the fall time. Along with that is a peach coloured top that is super comfortable which is great for those long school hours. To finish the look I added a pair of studded, lace up black combat boots.
LACE UP MILITARY BOOT WITH STUDS

 

Tuesday

Tuesday's outfit would be better for some of the more colder days in the fall. I began with a basic off white tee with zipper detail. Then I layered a black jacket over it for when you go outside. For jeans, I chose some ripped basic jeans and I finished the look with a pair of black and gold flats.
Winter White (Cream) Cream Pointelle Zip Pocket T-Shirt | 290068112 | New LookFleece%20Bomber%20with%20Jersey%20HoodSandblasted Shred SkinnysWomens FioniWomen's Foxy Gold Captoe Flat

Wednesday

This outfit is perfect for school or after school when you're hanging out with friends. I chose a pair of regular, distressed denim jeans for the bottoms because although the have distressing, they won't get you in trouble with the dress code because the distressing is covered. Next, I chose a tie at the front, plaid top which goes perfectly with these red converse.
Sleeveless Front Tie Plaid Shirt - Garage

Thursday

Thursday's outfit is very stylish and cute, it would be perfect for school or even a more casual date. I started the look off with some ripped, denim shorts that would be great for the last few warm days. For the top I picked an off white, shoulder studded top that looks very trendy and stylish. As for the shoes, I chose some basic black converse.
Zoe Studded Shoulder Slouch Knit JumperBlair Stonewash High Waisted Ripped Denim ShortsConverse All Star Ox - Men's - Black / White

Friday

This final outfit is very casual, yet at the same time it's also unique. For the top, I chose a over sized black tee, that would be tucked in at the front. Next, I chose some distressed denim jeans that are the vocal point of this outfit. For shoes I chose some hot pink flip flops that add a pop of colour to the look.
Distress Mess SkinnysJasmin Basic Oversized Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment