Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Turning Summer Into Fall

Look One


Summer Time
In the first looks summer version, I paired a graphic tank top with a pair of high waisted, studded denim shorts and a pair of studded, gladiator sandals.
Reese Studded Frayed Denim HotpantsHailey California Print Drop Arm Burnout VestGLADIATOR W/ STUDS ON UPPER

Fall Time
For the fall outfit, I added an over sized grey cardigan on top of the graphic tank top. For the bottoms, I chose some black basic leggings and a pair of brown riding boots to finish the outfit.
Hailey California Print Drop Arm Burnout Vest

Look Two

Summer Time
For this summer time I decided to pair the crochet, ombre tank top with a pair of black, pocket studded shorts. For shoes, I chose some white comfortable flip flops.
Amelie Dip Dye Crochet TopJody Framed Studded Denim HotpantsGirls Classic Flip Flops

Fall Time
In Fall's outfit I traded out the shorts with some ripped, white jeans. I layered a leather jacket on top of the crochet tank top so that the outfit could be appropriate for school. To finish the look I chose some basic grey converse.
Amelie Dip Dye Crochet TopFaux Leather Bomber Jacket - GarageConverse All Star Ox - Men's - Grey / White




No comments:

Post a Comment